The Shop Associate serves as the in-shop representative. This position is focused on customer service, transactions and general shop upkeep. As a Shop Associate, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and experience to our welcome and inclusive environment
- Assist customers with knowledge, empathy and sincerity by directing them to products and explaining product features
- Record all sales in the Point of Sale System and handle all monetary transactions accurately and effectively
- Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our customers
- Will learn, follow, and enforce retail policies and procedures
- Performs store opening and closing procedures
- Display a strong and dependable work ethic
- Ability to multi-task, good communication skills, customer service orientated, patience, adaptable, high energy level, and good integrity
- Possess a passion for natural hair with the desire to constantly learn and then teach our customers about our products.
- A drive to uphold our “Feel beautiful inside and out” attitude
- Previous sales and/or cosmetology experience preferred but not required
Puff Apothecary is a natural hair and beauty boutique at 37 S Saint Clair St in Dayton, OH. Our products include natural focused products from Black-owned brands & local accessories (bags, pillows, art, etc) from local makers and artists. Our mission is to offer well crafted products and services in an inclusive, welcoming and social environment that makes people feel beautiful inside and out. Our philosophy is to create an environment that makes people feel good.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: